Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Net Book Makeover

I recently saw my friends net-book (10.2") laptop sleeve which came with her laptop. I' am sorry to say it was terrible! Is this really the protection that laptop companies are offering their customers?
Dell, Samsung, Acer- you are all guilty!

I know times are tough, but this laptop sleeve was a joke! The neoprene on this laptop sleeve was so thin (it might have even been imitation neoprene), there was no padding, no zipper, no style, and most definitely this failed to offer any protection if the laptop was dropped. You can see from the pic I folded this net book laptop sleeve like it was a piece of paper.
Lucky for her I had one of Melissa Beth's new 10.2" netbook Pretty Printed laptop sleeves.
Thanks guys- Keep making those ugly laptop sleeves and bags!!
Making over one laptop at a time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment