Thursday, September 10, 2009

Aromachology's Custom Fragrances




Just when you think that everything brilliant has already been discovered, another brand pops into the limelight and you can't help but think- that's brilliant! Aromachology, which means the psychology of scent, has finally answered woman's quest for customization with their new custom fragrances. I popped into their exclusive pop-up shop at the Four Seasons in Toronto, and was super impressed with my custom blend. This new scent is definitely giving my Burberry brit some competition. There are 5 base scents (which double as stand alone fragrances) and you pick characteristics you are, or want to embody, to be mixed into your fragrance on the spot.
I am "Totally Edible Gourmand" mixed with "inspiring", "focused" and "cheerful". I would have ordered some "patience" but it wasn't on the menu.

Toronto gals- you should definitely stop in. Need an extra incentive? You literally have the best star gazing spot in the city during the Toronto Film Fest. I am going back Monday to stock up on gifts and possibly stalk some celebs! The Toronto store is open until September 19th. Can't make it? Don't worry- You can find them at Henri Bendels on 5th Ave in NYC this October.

mmmm... I am literally still smelling myself.. Yum!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment