Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where in the world is your Melissa Beth bag?

I recently traveled to Nepal and India with my husband and had the most wonderful experience.   
As I was looking through our photos I noticed my favorite Melissa Beth bags in almost every shot.

This inspired me to start a new contest on our blog called "Where in the world is your Melissa Beth bag?".   

Send your favorite photos to us at sales@melissabeth.com and if your picture is selected you could win $100.00 gift card to our online store.   We will post the winners pictures online. There is no limit to how many pictures you can submit and we will select winners until the end of 2009.

Check out some of my pictures from Nepal & India below.   

#1
Amer Fort, Jaipur India
(Don't Slouch bag)







#2
Taj Mahal, Agra, India
(Grey Don't Slouch Bag)




#3
Golden Temple, Amritsar India
(Grey Don't Slouch Bag)



#4
Namache Bazaar, Nepal 
(Eggplant Weekend Bag)



#5
Chitwan National Park, Nepal
(Chocolate Brown Belt it Out Bag)

Send us your best travel pics! 



No comments:

Post a Comment