Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I heart Miss Piggy

I always liked Miss Piggy growing up.     

She was a strong, passionate and determined woman (well i guess she is a pig really).   
She knew what she wanted (Kermit and fame) and went after it!!    You go girl! 

Anyway I loved her growing up and I still love her now.   
(I wonder if the Swine flu will effect her popularity?!)  I hope not. 

Here is my first painting.  My brother is an incredible artist and assisted me by teaching me some techniques.   He also supplied the paint and canvas- thanks J! 

I think its pretty good for my first painting.      

What do you think?! 






2 comments:

  1. Are you selling it?? It is much better than the "beauty product" picture below.

    - Greg McKyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I would sell it if we had a buyer.. although I really do like it.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete