Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BisBuzz: Tip of the week "Increase Your Newsletter Subscribers"

One of my goals for the year is to increase our newsletter subscribers. MelissaBeth.com sends out quarterly newsletters with special deals, new product info and upcoming events. Currently have about 3000+ subscribers. I would LOVE to double this number by the end of 2010.

I found a great article about ways to increase newsletter subscribers. Don't go back to the website and judge me yet- I haven't quite put these into effect yet. But I will! It is a work in progress. And, if you are reading this and you haven't signed up for our newsletter- SIGN UP NOW!!! Please!


Join our mailing list to receive news about our latest products, special offers and promotions.
Your email:
Subscribe



Here is a brief synopsis of the article... but the article goes into more detail about how to bring these ideas to life.

1. Run a Contest
2. Offer Coupons/Discounts
3. Ask at Checkout
4. Use a Pop-Up Window on the homepage
5. Promote it on ALL of your communications

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog. Full of useful information for people like me. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete