Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's Melissa's Fav?

People always ask me what is my favorite bag? Well, my designs are like my children, you can't really pick favorites. So, while I LOVE ALL my bags, this month I have been depending on a select few Melissa Beth bags to help keep me organized and stylish.

This bag is amazing for the city gal that needs to pack her life in one bag or is constantly on the move. Roomy enough for a laptop, extra large purse, change of shirt, large water bottle, extra long scarf and more.... this bag keeps me together when I am on the move. This bag is also my favorite for summer weekend getaways.



The pretty laptop sleeve is all the rage these days, especially with its recent feature in People Magazine's Gift Guide (page 120). This sleeve is cute, flexible, functional, ultra affordable and fabulous. I can throw my pretty sleeve in any bag (like the Jetsetter above), or carry it alone, and off I go.


Lately I have been traveling a lot, but I hate feeling like I am living out of my suitcase. This cosmetic travel bag is perfect because I can just unroll it, hang it on the back of the bathroom door and tadah, I feel organized and a bit more at home. What's even better, is that the insides of this bag are totally wipeable so if anything spills its super easy to clean!








No comments:

Post a Comment