Saturday, December 26, 2009

Melissa Beth Laptop Bags for the 13" MacBook

One of the hottest holiday gifts this season is the 13" Macbook Pro (which now comes in silver instead of black and white) so its not only ultra high tech but also super sleek.

So which Melissa Beth laptop bags are the best for the 13" Macbook?
While all of our laptop bags do accommodate the 13" Macbook, here are some of my fav Melissa Beth laptop totes that I use when I carry my own 13" Macbook.


Inspired by its big sister the 'Pocket full of 'Puter (sounds like pewter for computer) this mini laptop bag fits the 13" Macbook perfectly. Available in bright colors, this bag is not for the boring!


The small slim tote is a mini bag with a super thick foam padded laptop compartment. Adorable printed and thick quilted liner makes this cute laptop bag a must for all.


The pretty printed laptop sleeve has been really popular since its debut in People Magazine last month. The 13" sleeve (available in 3 prints) is the perfect fit the 13" Macbook. This neoprene sleeve is great because you can easily toss your laptop in any of your existing bags and your laptop is still protected!

Need help finding a laptop bag for your laptop?
Email us at sales@melissabeth.com and we can help you find an appropriate fit.




5 comments:

  1. hi melissa,

    I used to have your royal purple velour laptop sleeve for my dell 15". but, i dropped it on the corner with my laptop in it and now the zipper's kaput and I don't know how or if I can fix it.

    Do you still have it :( i can't see it on your website.

    secondly, have you ever considered making a skin/cover/case for the kindle? :)

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog and looked at your site. I love your laptop totes! Nice details and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cheryl,


    yes we do still have some in stock- please email us at sales@melissabeth.com

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, those briefcases and laptop bags are soooo cute! And don't even get me started on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What manufacturers would you associate good quality School bags/Laptop backpacks with?

    ReplyDelete