Monday, November 9, 2009

Melissa Beth Pop Up Shop in New York

On a mission to conquer the boring bag world, Melissa Beth has a great pop-up shop this holiday season in New York City.

Stop by Bryant Park, K13 (40th in between 5th and 6th), from November 6th- January 3rd and check out our latest designs (some of which are not even on the website yet)!!

Bryant Park has a magical shopping market, FREE skating rink and 40 foot christmas tree that will make your holiday season and shopping magical!

1 comment:

  1. I was just in New York City on vacation and came across your pop up shop. I now own a very sporty lap top bag and bought a cosmetic bag for a Christmas gift.

    Love the products and plan to buy more gifts for Christmas.

    I was very pleased to see that you are a Canadian company based in Toronto. I'm from Mississauga so it was funny to be buying your product which I'd never seen before in New York City.

    I look forward to seeing what other products will be available soon.

    ReplyDelete