Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gimme 5..

Five of my favorite business books.

Here is what I suggest for those who need some inspiration, direction and business advice.

1) Jack Welch's : Jack Straight from the Gut
I love Jack Welch.  I think he is so inspirational.












2) Blue Ocean Strategy
A book about taking your company/product/service and moving it into a new uncontested market place.   

3) Jim Collin's:  Good to Great
Discover what will take your business to the next level. 















4) Marketing to the Social Web: How Digital Customer Communities Build Your Business.
I am in the middle of this book right now & I think it is great.   For someone who is not naturally "tech-savvy" this book has provided a lot of insight that I can (and will) apply to Melissa Beth Designs.


5) The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur.  
I am not going to lie, I have not read this book yet.  But I have been reading his blog and viewing his videos.   This guy has some great advice- he knows his sh*t.! (get it!?)   
You should check out his blog.  
Toilet Paper Entrepreneur (what a catchy name!)


No comments:

Post a Comment